Sony xperia e3 hard reset
Sony xperia e3 hard reset is very easy subject if you understand hard reset Sony xperia mobile. The Sony xperia mobile brand is one of the most popular on the mobile world. I hope hard reset sony xperia Z, Sony xperia z3 hard reset they all are same categories. If you know how to hard reset Sony xperia e3 then you know it all. Today I am going start hard reset Sony xperia e3 mobile. Before starting the work we should knows bit more about the Sony xperia mobile brand. Why we should hard reset the mobile? There has so many problems for hard reset the mobile. I want to explain just one problems if you face the problem then you need to hard reset the mobile.
Shut up phone: This is the main problem that I detective for hard reset Sony xperia mobile. For example you run a video on Sony xperia mobile with mobile html5 video player. The video was most impotent for your; as a time your mobile shut up without any message. I know it is very disgusting for everyone who face the problem same like as me. In this moment you should hard reset or factory reset the mobile ASAP. The shut up problems not same like a single app this is slowly round on your full mobile after a few days you will face the problem on your all apps from the mobile. So, right now you should hard reset the mobile without any confusion.
Warning: Before starting hard reset Sony xperia E3, you need to back up all data on your SD card. After complete the hard reset then you will loss all data from your mobile device.
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Sony xperia E3 mobile. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.