Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Hard Reset
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Hard Reset; the world most popular company Samsung publish there new model of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge mobile. Most wonderful company Apple released there iphone-6 and Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. So that, Apple iphone 6 VS Samsung galaxy S6. The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has corning Gorilla Glass; we know that, gorilla glass crease lass. So, don’t worry about creasing on your screen. Today android hard reset going to start talking abut Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Hard Reset.
What should before Samsung Galaxy S6 edge hard reset?
Before hard reset or factory reset your android mobile devices. You have some most important; work that need to do immediately.
Backup data: Back up all data on your trusted Cloud stores where you thing safe for you. Why I talk here about cloud stores if you have MMC card on your mobile or you have PC. Cloud backup is better then MMC card or external HDD. There has many type of cloud backup services who provide best cloud backup for you valuable data. If you have problem with buying cloud backup stores then you need to try free cloud backup. There also have many type of free cloud backup company’s. I was discus more about cloud backup on my others post if you have time to red then you can get more knowledge form there. So that, you need to choose your best back up services and back up all data form your mobile device.
Battery life: Battery life more then 60% when you are going to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge hard reset. Otherwise your mobile will dead forever.
Warning: Hard resetting erase all data form your mobile device. Careful about hard reset or factory reset any mobile.
Step by Step; Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Hard reset solicitation
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.