How you will do Samsung galaxy J7 hard reset
Samsung galaxy J7 is better than all “Samsung galaxy J” series Smartphone. Today we are ready to do Samsung galaxy J7 Smartphone hard reset or factory reset. Why we need to hard reset or factory reset the mobile or Smartphone device. The all of android user knows better about hard reset or factory reset any android device. The Samsung galaxy J7 is one of android series mobile that we need to hard reset or factory reset. Sometime user forgets their user code, Google account password; forget their pattern lock code ETC. So, if you face the problem as same as above as you need to do the simple work for yourself.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Samsung galaxy J7 hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.