Samsung galaxy J1 Hard Reset
Again the Samsung; the Samsung galaxy J1 hard reset this is our topic today. So, we learn today how to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1 smartphone. Every android device make hard reset or factory reset very easily. This is not to hard work at all; So, just back up all data form your mobile phone and make hard reset. Now we are ready to start Samsung galaxy J1 hard reset.
Step by step process for Samsung galaxy J1 Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung galaxy J1 mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
Also you can hard reset Lenovo A6000
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.