Lava iris X8 hard reset and online backup services; The lava iris X8 is a latest model of Lava mobile. I see someone face problem with there Lava mobile and someone ask me about hard reset Lava iris X8. So that, today I want to write something about Lava iris X8 mobile. The mobile has released February 2015 so its a latest model and run on mobile market with a few days. The Lave iris X8 supported MMC card up to 32GB. May be you ask me why I mention the MMC card?
Because the MMC card make some of problem with you. If you use the MMC card then you must be released the card from your mobile and then add the card on your PC for transferring APPS, Games and others. When the card add on your PC as a time some virus attack on your MMC card. So, when you install the card again on your mobile the mobile will be attacked by virus. The virus start to make problems with you slowly. As a result you need to Lava iris X8 hard reset.
Online Backup Services for Lava iris X8
Before hard reset or factory reset your android mobile devices. You have some most important; work that need to do immediately.
Backup data: Back up all data on your trusted Cloud stores where you thing safe for you. Why I talk here about cloud stores if you have MMC card on your mobile or you have PC. Cloud backup is better then MMC card or external HDD. There has many type of cloud backup services who are provide best cloud backup for you valuable data. If you have problem with buying cloud backup stores then you need to try free cloud backup. There also have many type of free cloud backup company’s. I was discus more about cloud backup on my others post if you have time to red then you can get more knowledge form there. So that, you need to choose your best back up services and back up all data form your mobile device.
- MEGA – The Mega cloud service is one of the top free cloud store provider. That provide 50GB free store for everyone. Try to use Mega cloud service for your data.
- pCloud – There is one more top categorizes free cloud store provide that is pCloud. The pCloud provide you 10GB free backup space for everyone.
- Google Drive – The Google drive is almost better than everything cloud backup service because everyone like to use Google Drive.
Battery life: Battery life more then 60% when you are going to Lava iris X8 hard reset. Otherwise your mobile will Dead forever.
Warning: Hard resetting erase all data form your mobile device. Careful about hard reset or factory reset any mobile.
Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset Guideline
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Lava Iris X8. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you will see the no-commend android logo and press the VOL (-) button.
4) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
Also read –Dropbox Backup service for Vivo Smartphone
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
For better understanding you can follow the recommended video hare.