Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 – Day by day android user facing a problem with their Smartphone. Any kind of operating system OS has their good site and bad site. Android operating system also has many good effect or bad effect. Before we made the post about android OS good effect or bad effect. If you have a bit more time on your hand read the two post about the good site or bad site of any android devices. Maybe you know that; more than 85% Smartphone user like to use android (OS) operating system. The android OS sometimes shows problems with a user. This is not impossible sentence this also universal true. Any operating system can show the problem with the user. So, we don’t need to throw our smartphone, we should find the solution for this problems. Most of the android user tire of; when their android smartphone does not work properly. Hanging is a common problem of android OS. I am using android operating systems every day I face hanging problem from my android Smartphone. We are talking about hard reset Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone. The hanging problem can solve the hard reset or factory data reset. If your Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 show the hanging problem you can solve the problem via hard reset.
Symptoms of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 hard reset
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 hard reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset HTC One M9s
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.