Hard Reset Vivo Y28
Hard Reset Vivo Y28 – the Brazil Telecommunication Company’s produce the Vivo Smartphone. The Smartphone has included world large Smartphone operating system android. So the Vivo is most usable and liked phone on the world. US, UK and most of Asian country’s android user like to use the Vivo Smartphone. Basically, I also like to use all kind of new brand of Smartphone. Sometimes I see every new brand of Smartphone has deferent kind of good future. Today we are going to learning how to hard reset the Vivo; if anyone face the problem with the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Vivo Y28. Here I mention what kind of problem symptom is very important for hard reset or factory data reset. Basically when the perfect time to done the hard reset. The most useful thing that all android user should keep in mind when they are ready to start hard reset. Data backup before making hard reset you should backup all valuable data from your Smartphone and tablets to external HDD, Cloud back and an online host server.
Symptoms of Vivo Smartphone hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Vivo Y28
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Vivo Y28
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Vivo Y28
- User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Vivo Y28
- Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android Smartphone.
Step by Step tips for hard Reset Vivo Y28
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Vivo Y28 Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.