Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A9
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 – The Samsung accumulated a new model of Smartphone; Samsung galaxy A9. The latest survey of Samsung galaxy user we find more than 40% users like the new model of Samsung. Today we will provide free tips for hard reset Samsung galaxy A9. Before the begging, we start a short description of the Smartphone. The Smartphone released December 2015. In a short time from released the Smartphone got more good reputation from users. So, at this moment, we can talk about the Smartphone. This Smartphone really cool designated by Samsung. Today we make a solution for how to hard reset or factory data reset the Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone via the device hard reset solution. Before starting the progress, we should know why we need to make hard reset any Smartphone. There have a lot of Coues for making hard reset any android phone. The top level of problem is forgetting password, forget user code, forget pattern lock code, Smartphone work slow, apps stop work without notice. Above of the, all problem have a single solution device hard reset.
Symptoms of Samsung Galaxy A9 hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to Samsung Galaxy A9 hard reset
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here Samsung Galaxy A9 hard reset.
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here Samsung Galaxy A9 hard reset
Tips for hard reset Samsung Galaxy A9
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) , Home and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset LG Optimus G L S970
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.