Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga DL1
Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga DL1; the Japan technology Panasonic produce many difference kinds of Smartphone. They produce user related Smartphone and user like to use the Smartphone very snugly. On another hand the king of mobile phone operating system OS android; operating the Panasonic Smartphone. In this way, the Panasonic Smartphone needs to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1 Smartphone via android hard reset. Here I mention what kind of problem symptom is very important for hard reset or factory data reset. Basically when the perfect time to done the hard reset. The most useful thing that all android user should keep in mind when they are ready to start hard reset. Data backup before making hard reset you should backup all valuable data from your Smartphone to external HDD, Cloud back and an online host server.
Symptom of mobile hard reset
5) Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deference kind of App on their Smartphone. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1.
4) Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1.
3) Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1.
2) User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1.
1) Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Panasonic Eluga DL1.
Step by Step tips for hard Reset Panasonic Eluga DL1
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Panasonic Eluga DL1. Keep in same time volume (+), Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+), Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.