Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730 – Welcome back on Huawei. At this moment, the era of IT “Information technology” and the Smartphone is the key of IT. Just back your thing before ten years, as a time the mobile very big size and see to ugly. But right now all Smartphone company have much computation with gossamer their Smartphone. On the compaction, the Huawei almost stays on fist row. The Huawei is so slim and gossamer Smartphone. So, when you think about buy Huawei Smartphone may be you don’t lose you money it’s really helpful and cozy for your daily life. Also may be your life partner like the Smartphone because most of Asian country’s housewife like the Smartphone. So, the same Smartphone you can use for your office and your life partner can use for himself.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730
The Huawei Ascend G730 is our point today. We will learn how to hard reset the Huawei Ascend G730. Android operating system run the Smartphone Huawei. Before many times, we make a discussion about an android operating system. The android operating system has some effects that name is the Soft lock. We know all kind of problem which face most of android user. Here I show only three problems that are really most of user face able.
1) Forget Pattern lock
2) Forget user code
3) Forget Google Password
If you face any single problem from above then you should hard reset or factory reset the Huawei Ascend Smartphone? We are in here how to hard reset Huawei Ascend G730
Step by Step tips for hard reset Huawei Ascend G730
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.