Hard Reset HTC Desire L; In the recent month many more android hard reset follower asked me about HTC Desire L. How to hard reset HTC Desire L Smartphone? My most of follower knows that; HTC hard reset. But today I am going to start making a tutorials for them, who don’t know how to HTC hard reset? At this moment, my opinion is about Hard Reset HTC Desire L. So, today we will learn how to hard reset htc Smartphone. First of all, we should know why hard reset HTC Smartphone? The boss of the Smartphone operating systems android run the HTC phone and tablet very cool. So, we all know that android operating systems have many kinds of a good side and something bad site. If we get any bad effect from our valuable Smartphone than we need to reset or factory reset the HTC Smartphone. Also, we should very clearly understand before make hard reset or factory reset we need backup total valuable data from our Smartphone to external HDD, Cloud Backup server, online host server and our personal PC or Laptops. Otherwise, we will lose our valuable and most important data from our HTC Smartphone.
Why we will hard reset HTC Desire L
There have a few causes for HTC Hard Reset. But in this topic we are going to discuss three major problems. If we face anyone from our HTC Smartphone we need hard reset HTC Smartphone ASAP. Pattern lock code; is an important lock for all android user. But sometimes a few persons forget their pattern lock code. If you forget the pattern lock code you should hard reset or factory reset for unlocking the code. Google account password; Android Smartphone cannot run without Google play Store account. Sometimes user forgets their Google account password. If you forget the password then you should hard reset or factory data reset for unlocking the HTC Smartphone. Hanging Apps; The android Smartphone HTC something make hag with their user. So, if you face your Smartphone showing hag with you. Then you need to hard reset or factory reset the HTC Smartphone.
Step by Step tips for hard reset HTC Desire L
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset HTC Desire L. Keep in same time volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.