Acer is a most popular brand of the Smartphone world. Up to bottom, all kind of user likes to use Acer Smartphone. From before a few years until now the Acer produce many kinds of Smartphone and the Acer Liquid Z330 is one of them. I like to use Acer Liquid Smartphone. The world largest Smartphone operating system Android operate the Acer Liquid Z330. We know that; Android is always better than others Smartphone operating systems (OS). So, the operating systems have some good effect and some bad effect. Before my previous post was made a short discussion about the bad effect and good effects. If you have time you can read my previous post. Now we are in here how to hard reset Acer Liquid Z330 Smartphone via android hard reset.
Why should hard reset Acer Liquid Z330
There have many problems on android operating systems. Now I am going to explain something about the problems. Google account password forgetting is a most common problem. Android Operating systems running via Google account. If anybody forget the Google account password they must need to hard reset or factory reset their android Smartphone. Android operating systems provide a very useful lock for all user. That name is pattern lock, sometime user forgets their Pattern lock code. So, as a result they need to hard reset the android Smartphone. Like as sometime user forget their user code. If they forget their user code they need to hard reset or factory reset the android Smartphone. So, today we are going to hard reset Acer Liquid Z330
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Acer Liquid Z330. Keep in same time volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.