The world largest Smartphone produce company Acer going to release Acer Jade Primo phone. Before purchasing the Smartphone, we should know the hard reset systems for the Smartphone. Today we will start to learn how to hard reset Acer Jade Primo smartphone. The Acer Jade Primo coming on the market to bring Microsoft Windows 10 Operating systems OS. If anyone forget the password, pattern lock and others any lock from the Smartphone than hard reset or factory data reset is important for him. Sometimes the operating system wants to update the OS file, its time you need to hard reset and update the Smartphone. Operating systems in almost hard resettable. On this post, we will know how to factory reset the Smartphone. Why frequently we need hard reset or factory data reset.
- Forgotten password – To morning someone asked me; he forget password on his Smartphone Gallery. He made password before a few days but today he forget the password. At this moment, he needs to make hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. Sometimes we made the password for our most useable apps and after a few day, we forget the password. So, hard reset or factory data reset can easily solve the problem.
- Pattern lock was forgotten – The wonderful Smartphone lock is Pattern lock code. The sometime user has forgotten the pattern lock code. If anyone forget their pattern lock code then hard reset or factory data reset can solve the problems easily within a few minutes.
- . Android play store password – Play store is important for all android user. The android user sometimes forgets their play store password. After forgetting the password, they should hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone.
First Method of Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Acer Jade Primo smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Sony Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Acer Jade Primo Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Acer Jade Primo Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Acer Jade Primo smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.