Hard Reset ZTE Maven – nowadays; Smartphone control the world. Android user can do the work without facing any problem with the smartphone. But you should know about the full control your Smartphone. If anyone know advance work with the smartphone they can do the work easily. On the article, you will understand how to hard reset ZTE Maven Smartphone. Before going to the point we will be know something about the Smartphone.
The ZTE Maven Smartphone supported all kind of network technology with high-speed internet browsing. Anyone can use up to HSPA, LTE speed internet browsing with the Smartphone. Their ZTE Moven smartphone included Android OS v5.1 Lollipop version. The android version is always customizable we know that. If anyone want to change and customize the smartphone they can do it without facing any problems.
When you want to control the world with your smartphone then you should know about the smartphone data storage. The Smartphone ZTE Maven has included external MMC up to 32GB and internal MMC is 8GB. So user able to upload total 40GB data on the smartphone.
Here the factory data reset tips for hard reset ZTE Maven Smartphone. Before going to the hard reset you should keep backup all data from your Smartphone to external MMC card or online cloud backup. If you don’t SYC on google cloud backup you can connect your smartphone with the google cloud backup via google cloud.
How To Hard Reset ZTE Maven
Tips for Hard Reset ZTE Maven
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for ZTE Maven smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+), and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root