Hard Reset Vivo X9 – The Vivo X9 I like to use for hotspots device and long time I use the device just like as hotspot for my laptop. If you are a user of the Vivo X9 smartphone; you should know about the phone WLAN. The Vivo X9 Smartphone has dual band Wifi Direct, hotspot and Wifi 802.11, as a result, I am able to use wifi hotspot with the device. But there are a few problems shows from the smartphone like hanging, tap response slower than before etc. So, always I like to solve the problem by hard reset. Here the guideline for hard reset Vivo X9 Smartphone. If you are a Vivo X9 user and face problem like as the guideline for you. Follow the step by step guideline and solve the problem.
First method of Hard Reset Vivo x9
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Vivo X9 Keep in same time Volume (-), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Also Read – How to Setup Hotspot On Vivo V5
Second Method of Hard Reset Vivo X9
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Vivo X9 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Vivo X9 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Also Read – How to hard reset Vivo X7
Start the Hard Reset Vivo X9 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Vivo X9 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset Vivo X9
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Vivo X9 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.