Welcome back to next article hard reset Samsung galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Friends a few of my android hard reset reader asked me about hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphone. As a result of today hare, I am about hard reset Samsung galaxy S8 and S8+. I have already uploaded a video to my YouTube Channel “Android hard reset” for your best understand I will share the video in this article. We know that; the Samsung galaxy S8 is a top Smartphone nowadays. In Amazon have lots of good review from the user. If you want you can buy the Smartphone from Amazon. Here we are going to know how to hard reset Samsung galaxy S8 and S8 plus Smartphone without help form any Smartphone repairing center. We make discussion about three type of hard reset or factory data reset. So, don’t forget to ready the guideline up to bottom. Before going to hard reset everyone should keep back up their valuable data from the Smartphone to external MMC card, HDD, and others store.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Smartphone
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. Keep in same time volume (+), Long Sleep Button and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+), Sleep and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you will see the no-commend android logo and press the VOL (-) button.
4) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.