Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 edge – This is a guideline for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. The guideline for you; who face the problem with their Samsung galaxy S7 edge smartphone. Before going to the guideline we should get some extra knowledge about the Smartphone.
Network Technology – GSM, HSPA and LTE all kind of network supported smartphone is the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. User able to use high-speed HSPA internet with the Smartphone and download speeds up to 450/50Mbps.
Memory – There is 32 and 64GB internal storage on the Smartphone Galaxy S7 edge smartphone and extremal Memory up to 200GB supported the Smartphone. So, the user easily keeps backup up to 200GB Data on the Smartphone.
Platform – The Marshmallow is the latest android version from the android developer. There are so many good reviews about the version of android. The Samsung galaxy S7 edge going too very well with the version.
Now we are going to the topic how to hard reset Samsung galaxy S7 edge. Before entering the point we should keep backup our valuable data from the Smartphone to extremal MMC card or online host server. This is a complete guideline for hard reset Samsung galaxy S7 edge.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Tips for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset HTC E9 Plus
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root