Today we are here about hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. The core prime smartphone came in the market place before a few years. Right now I have to get some email from my follower they asked me about the smartphone. How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime without data lost. So, there is a lot of way to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone without any data losing. The sometime smartphone is not valuable like as the phone inside data? The sentence is right for me because I have saved so important data in my smartphone. I don`t know what about you? Today we will know; how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphone without losing data.
What should before hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime?
Before entering the hard reset point you should backup data from your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cell phone. You can use HDD, MMC card, and online cloud backup systems for keeping your phone data. I recommended you to use cloud backup for the phone. Because cloud backup is best for everyone. There has a lot of cloud backup services like as drop box, O-cloud, Google Drive etc. I always recommended using Google Drive cloud backup service. Because the Google Drive is square other than Cloud backup services. I have others article about data backup services. If you have more five minutes time to read the article. How to backup data from your Smartphone.
Also read – Hard Reset Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Hard reset Samsung galaxy core prime
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime mobile. Keep in same time volume (+), home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.
I hope you understated my guideline if you have any problem with the guideline please you can follow the video