After a long time, the Nokia Come back on Smartphone marketplace with super fast Octa- core 1.4GHz possessor. The CPU world largest Smartphone manufacturer company Nokia used on Nokia 6 cellophane. The Nokia 6 Smartphone developed by Chinese Company HMD Global and manufacture by FIH Mobile. As like as Nokia user everyone has a good knowledge of the HMD Global Company. The Nokia 6 came on the marketplace in January 2017. Most of the Nokia user made so many positive reviews about the Smartphone operating systems. Because the HMD Global company use the Android Nougat latest version of operating systems on the Smartphone. We know that the Nougat Android operating systems faster than others Android operating. As a result; most of Android user drives to Nokia 6 phone. I already get a more positive review on Amazon about the Nokia 6 Smartphone. So, there is a lot of good feature about the Nokia 6 Phone. If you want to know more about the Nokia 6 you can follow the GSMarena best Smartphone reviews website. Here we are going to get bit knowledge about hard reset Nokia 6 phone.
How To Hard Reset Nokia 6 Smartphone
This is one more important point about hard reset any kind Smartphone, that is why we should factory data reset? More visitors asked me about the question. There is a lot of reason to factory reset a Smartphone. Like as forget the password, forget pattern lock, forget Google play store password, and Stop apps without comment. As like as many problems we have to hard reset Smartphone. Today here I am going to provide you a few hard reset tips for Nokia 6 Smartphone. I hope you will mostly affect by the tips. If you don’t success any one of the factory reset possess you can reply me via contract us page. We are properly ready to hard reset Nokia 6 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Nokia 6 Smartphone
1) Switch off the mobile, Wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Nokia 6. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+), press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you will see the no-commend android logo and press the VOL (-) button
4) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Nokia 6 Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Nokia 6. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Nokia 6 factory reset. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Nokia 6 Hard Reset with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Nokia 6 Hard Reset
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.