Hard Reset Lenovo A6000 – Hope you will reset android phone does not worry before going to done the job everyone should online backup their Smartphone. Here we are going to reset Lenovo A6000. First of all; we should backup data anywhere like free cloud backup service, Google cloud drive, Dropbox etc. If anyone rest phone without data backup they will lost their valuable data forever. Here I mention Google Backup and restore services. Because the Lenovo A6000 Smartphone is operated by world best android OS. We know that; android operating system maid by Google. You will able to find out how to work Google backup and restore for Lenovo A6000 Smartphone.
Hard reset Lenovo A6000; this is not a major fact for everyone who has little knowledge about mobile hard reset or factory reset. Lenovo A6000 is one kind of Lenovo mobiles model that’s very easy to use for everyone. I also like use Lenovo mobile but some time the mobile show problem with user. Let I explain something about symptoms of problem that already face many user. Lenovo A6000 Hanging problem, Stop work, forgets user code, update mobile. This is the most common problems that are face almost 60% user who like Lenovo mobile. Above the all problems have one solution this is hard reset or factory reset. Today in this post android hard reset want to discus how to hard reset Lenovo A6000 mobile.
How to hard reset Lenovo A6000
Lenovo A6000 Problems
Hanging Problems: Sometime android mobile stop there work then we call it hanging problems. Mobile hanging problem is one of most common problem. How you can solve the problem? It’s not a hard work, it’s really easy if you face the problem, you should hard reset or factory reset the mobile within short time. If you face the problem with your Lenove A6000 mobile you should hard reset lenovo A6000.
Stop work: Stop work is one more common problem for any android user. Some time the android phone stop there work without notice. If you face the stop work problem then you should hard reset Lenovo A6000.
Update: After a few days the android make there new update. So, when your mobile will be show update symptoms’ your should update the mobile within short time. Otherwise the mobile will start many type of problem.
Step by Step; Lenovo A6000 Hard reset Solution
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Lenovo A6000. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons. After few sec release the power button and just keep the volume (+) button.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Lenovo A6000
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Lenovo A6000 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lenovo A6000 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Lenovo A6000 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lenovo A6000 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Note – If you have any confusion about the solution follow the recommended video