Android is the kind of the world right now. This simple answered I know, but we also know every single thing have good and bad effects. So, we should know the all bad effect and good effect, then we can solve every single problem on our android Smartphone. Generally android operating systems shows something problems with their user. Otherwise android operating system better than all operating systems. A single user what kind of future want? Android know everything. Here I am going to mention the simple problems of an android Smartphone. Pattern lock; the pattern lock is the most common usable lock for all android user. More than 60% user like to use pattern lock for their android Smartphone. Sometimes the user forget pattern lock code. If they know about hard reset or factory data reset than they can solve the problem with a few minutes. Another thing sometime user forget their user code so, hard reset or factory data reset can solve the problem also. Next one thing Google account password; all of android user need to create Google account for their Smartphone. Because without Google account they can’t enter into play store. Without play store, they cannot get more and more apps. User forgets their Google account password. The android hard reset can solve the problem without a few minutes. We are in here how to hard reset Lava Iris Atom 2 smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2
First Method Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2. Keep in same time volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lava Iris Atom 2 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava Iris Atom 2 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Lava Iris Atom 2 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.