Hard Reset HTC One
Hard reset htc one: With using these aspects, you can hard reset htc one Smartphone. The HTC is one of the largest mobile phone network companies from the country of Taiwanese even there called by multinational manufacturer company for tablets and Smartphone. In this page, such as the one part of htc Smartphone is HTC one. At present time of the world have a lot of user for this htc one Smartphone even they are already faced so many problems with this Smartphone thereby they want to find the solution for troubleshoot of this htc one Smartphone. So this post has been made for you even you will be known how to hard reset htc one Smartphone, after the hard reset this Smartphone would be usable for you. Before hard reset htc one, you should take some rule of the hard reset.
At first ought to know, about the good effect of hard reset as well as the bad effect of hard reset. After understanding between these steps, you can acquire knowledge of hard reset or factory reset. With the hard reset, your important data would be deleted so keep in your mind that you can protect your data into the online cloud backup, Google docs or others suitable device. Okay, now you can abide by all this steps run the hard reset process in your htc one Smartphone. So follow the below formula and try to know how to hard reset htc one.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset HTC One. Keep in same time volume (-) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.