Before hard reset HTC one A9 Smartphone we should get a better idea of the smartphone. Who has better experience about the smartphone? They can easily provide you information about the phone when the best time to make the smartphone erase and factory data reset. My best friend “Sara Lina” Using the smartphone long time and I get all information about the smartphone from my friend. Frist of all; She made good reviews about the smartphone HTC one A7. The smartphone has 13 MP camera with dual-LED flash that made images better than others phone. She also told me a lot of good future of the smartphone camera. After some time I was made a question about the smartphone data storage, then she told me about the smartphone data storage. The HTC one A9 Smartphone has external data store card slot up to 256 GB smartphone. So, she is able to upload 256 GB data on the smartphone like a computer. Also, the HTC one A9 has 16GB internal data storage and 2GB RAM. The HTC one A9 smartphone has also a lot of good futures. Here our point is hard reset HTC one A9 smartphone with the android hard reset step by step guideline.
Hard Reset HTC One A9 Smartphone
Before going to the point we should know what kind of problem we can resolve via hard reset or factory data reset. Give me sometimes to explain something problem then we can try to solve the all problem via hard reset. There is a lot of problems with android devices, don’t worry the problems we can easily solve with hard reset or factory data reset. Ex- Face Close Errors, Heating problem, Battery Drain, Screen freeze, Forget password, Wrong Pattern Code and Forget Google Account.
7) Face Close Errors – On the most case android devices shows a problem that we called Face Close Errors. When android devices can’t available to run the program then we face like as problems. Sometimes the android devices ROM and RAM full after the devices shows the problem. One more thing; sometimes the HTC one A9 smartphone show the problem for the low response of processor. If you have the problem with your android smartphone HTC one A9; don’t worry about the period because hard reset will solve the Face Close Errors problems. The most case factory data reset-able to solve the problem face Close Errors. We are in here how to hard reset HTC one A9 Smartphone.
6) Heating problem – The android operating system smartphone have one more problem that we called Heating Problem. The HTC one A9 sometimes shows the problem like as overheat the smartphone. Sometime over heat cases damages the motherboard of the phone. Sara Lina told me about the overheat on the HTC one A9 Smartphone. If your HTC one A9 Smartphone shows the problem, don’t worry about the problem cause the hard reset HTC one A9 able to solve the problem with hard reset.
5) Battery Drain – Sometimes most of the android smartphone shows one more problem that we called battery drain. The battery drain will decrease you smartphone battery. The android hard reset team finds the problem with generally make a survey. We find 100 of an android user and talked with them about battery drain on the smartphone. Most of the android user talked about the battery drain, they told us some unwanted apps autorun on an android smartphone. So, they decrease android battery life. Here we provide you two types of solution for battery drain of an android smartphone.
* First solution – Hard Reset the android smartphone then you will release from the problems. On our step by step guideline help, you hard reset HTC one A9 smartphone.
* Second solution – The second solution is something ticklish for you. You will get released from the problem with Root HTC One A9 smartphone. After completing the ROOT on HTC one A9 you will able to uninstall or remove the all unwanted apps from you HTC one A9 smartphone or any android phone.
4) Screen freeze – This is one more big problem is screen freeze of any android Smartphone. Here the HTC one A9 Smartphone sometimes show the problem with the user. Don’t worry about the problem if you face the problem you can solve the problem via factory data reset. Just follow the guideline and stay with use you can be done the job within a few minutes.
3) Forget password – The most cases android user forget their password and they face much more despair about the section. Don’t worry about the section because the hard reset will solve the problem. Here the solution for HTC One A9 smartphone.
2) Wrong Pattern Code – More than 10 times if anyone tries to unlock their android smartphone via pattern lock code the android smartphone will disable. If you face the problem with your HTC One A9 smartphone hard reset can solve the problem. Here the guideline for factory data reset HTC one A9 smartphone.
1) Forget Google Account – Forget Google account password is a most common problem with an android user. If you forget Google account password then try to solve the problem with hard reset the smartphone.
Here we find the three solutions for hard reset HTC one A9 smartphone. We hope you will able to solve any problem with your HTC Smartphone via following the guideline.
First method of Hard Reset HTC One A9
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset HTC one A9 Keep in same time Volume (+) (-), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset HTC One A9
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset HTC One A9 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lava X81 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset HTC One A9 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava X81 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset HTC One A9
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset HTC one A9 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.