Hard reset HTC Desire 825 – HTC is a top level of Smartphone Companies of the world. Nowadays; the HTC group very faster than others Smartphone. Today we will learn how to hard reset HTC Desire 825 Smartphone. Before going to the topics we should get something extra knowledge about HTC Desire 825 Smartphone. The android OS v6.0 Marshmallow included the HTC Desire 825 Smartphone. As like as an android user we know the Marshmallow is the latest android operating systems update. So, the operating systems will work faster than others operating systems OS. For an android user; we should know about the hard reset, factory data reset, rooting systems etc. Because any time we face the problem with our android devices this is true. When we face the problem we should get released from the problem. Sometimes we can get released from the problems via hard reset, factory data reset and Rooting.
When hard reset is important for HTC Desire 825 Smartphone
Android operating systems run via effective ways. Like as GOOGLE Account, without google account anybody can’t access on android operating systems. He / She can’t download any apps from the google play store. They can’t set up google mail server without a google account. They can’t upload their valuable data without a google account. After all, sometime user forget the google account password. As a time, they should recover the google account and without hard reset or factory data reset they can’t recover the google account. Today we will learn how to hard reset Desire 825 Smartphone.
Hard reset HTC Desire 825
Tips for Hard Reset HTC Desire 825
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for HTC Desire 825 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.