Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 – BLU Vivo 5 is a new model of Smartphone that comes from BLU Smartphone Manufacture Company’s. The Vivo 5 come in the mobile marketplace in February 2016. Before we buy the Smartphone user should know a bit more about. Like as how to hard reset, how to factory data reset and how to root the smartphone. Also, user should know about hotspot setup on the smartphone. The impotent think I mention here. I am an android user so long time using an android smartphone. So, what is the imprint for an android user I think I know about? As like as me; if you want to buy the Smartphone you should know a bit more about the Smartphone. Otherwise, you will face so much problem with your android smartphone. Here I am going to provide you the guideline how to hard reset BLU Vivo 5 smartphone. If anyone follow the steps of guideline they are able to solve the problem what the smartphone will show with him.
Forget Patter Lock – As like an android user we know about pattern lock code. More than 60% user like to user pattern lock code on their Smartphone. Sometimes user forget the pattern lock code and they can’t access on their phone. For the user; who forget their android phone pattern lock code, hard reset BLU Vivo 5 solve the problem instantly. Here I provide the complete guideline for hard reset BLU Vivo 5 Smartphone within a few minutes.
Symptoms of BLU Vivo 5 hard reset
Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to BLU Vivo 5 hard reset
Tips for hard reset BLU Vivo 5
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for BLU Vivo 5 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset BLU Neo X Plus
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.