How to Factory reset Samsung galaxy A3
This is not impossible think how to factory reset Samsung galaxy A3 smartphone. This is 100% possible think if you follow the android hard reset tips. Don’t worry about the android hard reset this is a free website and provide you 100% free tips for any kind of android Smartphone hard reset – factory reset. The android hard reset going to make a new contain about Samsung galaxy A3 hard reset. The Samsung galaxy A3 we most searchable Smartphone of the world. Already the Samsung galaxy A3 got many kinds of reviews from the user. If anyone do not choose the smartphone than how they got the good review? This is question – already someone email me. They asked me “How to factory reset or hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A3”. Also, I got reply from my Facebook page they all follower want to know how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone. That’s why today I find the topic and trying to write something about the hard reset. For the many cases, we can hard reset or factory resets android devices. E.g – If anyone forget pattern lock, forget user code, forget Gallery password, forget apps password, forget play store password. Here I will be talking about the top two reason, if we face the reason than we should factory reset our android smartphone. Don’t forget our topic how to factory reset Samsung galaxy A3 Smartphone.
More than 80% android Smartphone user like the Gallery section of a Smartphone. They like to set up the gallery with their mindfulness and they make folder separately for store the data. Like as Photo, Videos, MP3 songs and others secret document. An android user as like as me; they make a strong password for the Gallery section. On the short survey from the general android user, we got a result every day more than 10% user forget their Gallery Password (W.W). That why they start to finding online how to solve the problem. How they will get back the gallery data. The android hard reset has the good solution that today we will provide you the solution free.
Solution -1 : As an android user; if you think you have data on your gallery and that is most important. We suggest you to connect you Smartphone device on the online cloud server. There have many kinds of the online cloud server, they provide you 100% free 10GB – 20GB space for backup data from your android smartphone. So an android user; you can backup you most important data and they are strong secure about your data backup. As a result, if you forget the gallery password then you don’t lose your important data. We are in here how to factory reset Samsung galaxy A3. Now we are going to solution number 2 (Two).
Solution – 2: This is the hard solution for you who forget the gallery password. This name is hard reset or factory reset. The factory reset erases the full data from your smartphone. So, be careful when you make the hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy A3 smartphone. But don’t worry if you connect your Smartphone to online Cloud backup and auto-uploads your data from your Smartphone than no need to worry about the season. Now you can make hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy A3.
# Apps Password
Up to bottom any kind of android user have a few apps that really squire. So that, they make password the apps. Day by day; android user forget the Apps password and they find the solution online how to get released from the problem. We will suggest them for make password easily and user “HINT” for the password. Otherwise, make the factory reset the android smartphone than will get remedy from the problem. But don’t forget to keep backup your data when you going to make the factory reset Samsung galaxy A3. Now we can start the hard reset or factory reset steps for the Samsung galaxy A3.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Smartphone
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) , Home and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Huawei P8
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.