Do you like to take the picture with your Smartphone? Also, like to take pictures within HD? Then I recommended you to buy the Lenovo A6600 Smartphone. The phone has an 8MP camera with auto focus and LED flash. Here we are going to describe something about the Lenovo A6600 phone. Your Lenovo A6600 phone hang and freezing sometime? Do you face unwanted problem with the phone? Here the solution for those problems factory reset Lenovo A6600.
What should you do before hard reset Lenovo A6600?
Before hard reset Lenovo A6600 everyone should keep in their mind. Backup valuable data, Keep Google play store ID and password and keep eyes on others important factors.
Backup valuable data – Every Android user like to store many kinds of data on their Smartphone. Like Images, apps, document, emails, notes etc. If you hard reset or factory data reset the Lenovo A6600 phone than you will be lost the hold data from the phone. So, before going to done the reset you should keep backup all data from the phone to your computer, external HDD or MMC card.
Keep Google play store ID and password – As Android users, you may know about Google play store ID and password. Without play store id and password you can’t download any apps from Google play store and the information help you to reactive your Lenovo A6600 phone. Without the old ID and password, you can`t access the phone after complete the hard reset or factory data reset.
Hard Reset Lenovo A6600 Android Smartphone
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lenovo A6600. Keep in same time volume (+), volume (-) and puss up the power buttons. When the phone Light up release the power button and keep the Vol +, Vol – buttons. Then you will face the android recovery display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+/-) Button for selecting the menu
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.