Factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3 – The Lenovo lemon 3 is a new model of android Smartphone. The smartphone came on marketplace 2016. Recently released the Lenovo Lemon 3 Smartphone. So, when a user wants to buy the smartphone they should keep in mind how to factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3 cellphone. Today in my article I will provide you a good hard reset or factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3 Solution. An android user always should keep in mind they need to know about two think for their android Smartphone. Maybe you also know the two-step that is “Hard Reset” and “Root or customizes”.
Factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3
Why user need to factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3
Android user always should be known about factory data reset systems. Because when a long time an android user use their Smartphone the phone will be boring. Then show a lot of symptoms like as “Hanging, smartphone work slow, stop work, Shout up the smartphone” On the above of the all problem have only one single solution that is factory data reset. Today we will learn how to factory data reset Lenovo Lemon 3 Smartphone without PC or Laptop help. If you follow our step by step guideline, hope you also can do it very easily because android hard reset provide you hard reset or factory data reset tips easier than all.
Tips for hard reset Lenovo Lemon 3
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Lenovo Lemon 3 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Lenovo A1000
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.