How to Sony Xperia S hard reset
Sony Xperia S hard reset- is not a hard work or difficult for the android user. A conscious android user should know about the hard reset, factory reset and rooting systems for their android device or Smartphone. In this post, I will explain the three points as I write above of the line. If you are a conscious android user you must need to know about the three subjects; otherwise you will not 100% benefited from your android device or Smartphone. The android hard reset is a free blog that try to provide all important incognizant point for their visitor or user. That`s an android user should be known for the better performance from their android Smartphone. Don’t forget our main think; we are in here for Sony Xperia S hard reset. Now I am going to explain something about hard reset, factory reset and rooting systems.
Hard Reset – Hard Reset is a systematic ways that erase you Smartphone and make it look like as new phone. After done hard reset, you will be able to face some of the unwanted apps and setting from your Smartphone. You will lose all valuable data from you Smartphone device. So, before going to hard reset every android user should backup all valuable data from their device. I like to use online host or could server for backup my valuable data. Otherwise, you can use your MMC card, external HDD and Laptop for backup your most important data. Note: You should keep in mind after completed Hard Reset you will lose all data from your mobile. We are in here for Sony Xperia S hard reset.
Factory reset – Factory reset or soft reset is same for an android device or Smartphone. Factory reset or soft reset also systematic ways for erasing all valuable data from your Smartphone in another hand you will be able to unlock your Smartphone from Google Lock, Pattern Lock and Forget Password locks. So, after completed factory reset you will be released from the all problems with any android device. Before I was making some post about Google Lock, Pattern Lock and Password Locks, if you have time you can read the previous post. Don’t forget our main point we are in here for Sony Xperia S hard reset.
Rooting Systems – Oh!!! If you don’t know about rooting systems on android Smartphone than maybe you stay on the foul area on an android world. Because you don’t know how to customize an android Smartphone? How to remove or uninstall unwanted apps from any android Smartphone? You also don’t know how to install paid apps on any android Smartphone without purses. The all think is able to do if you understand how to Root any android device. If you are new to Rooting systems and you are a beginner of rooting systems than May I refer you on my knowledge blog OSroots. You will find all solution for rooting systems and A-Z good and bad effects from rooting systems on there. Okay, our point is Sony Xperia S hard reset.
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Sony Xperia S hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.