Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset; Hi Sony Xperia M4 Aqua users, hope all of you are satisfied with this smartphone. The looking of this smartphone is awesome. The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua obviously a nice smartphone, the developer add more function better than before. So that, crazy guys want to purchase it for use. Nowadays, a smartphone is so essential for us, we can’t pass one leg without a phone. Android OS developed our mind and activity. For more use after a time, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua phone see some illogical problems. It is simple, a phone is the programming based machine, and it has some advantages and disadvantages also. We have to overcome the disadvantages or problems. Any problem can interrupt our work. Suppose, you want to call someone, that time you see phone hanging or doesn’t not properly. Maybe you angered to phone, but the solution is not that. You have to find out a suitable solution and the solution we are going to provide here. Every android user doesn’t see only one problem, some user looks different issue like overheating, battery problem, not response, freezing etc. Basically, this problem is so disgusting. We can’t operate smartphone as nicely if we see it. But has one more solution, here we will discuss two hard reset tips that help you to solve these issues easily. I recommended you to see the tips mindfully.
Specification of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua has been released June 2015, has high-speed network facilities like GSM/HSPA/LTE. OS version is Lollipop 5.0.1 and able to upgrade this firmware. Internal Memory 8G, External 2GB. Primary Camera 13MP and Secondary 5MP, WLAN signal Wi-Fi 802.11 etc.
Also Read – Hard Reset Sony Xperia E5
Before Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset , You Should be Done The Job…
Smartphone data is the most important thing for all if you have no PC or a huge storage, a phone is a place for keeping your data. Not only you but also more user keep up data on phone storage. I think this is not a suitable place. Because phones problem may be affected your personal file that case file will be damaged or corrupted. You don’t want to happen it. Before hard reset you have to backup all data on your phone, otherwise, all data will be erased by reset. So, keep data in safe place. For you, I will share a description about backup data. Every smartphone has one more data such as text document, music files, video files, apps, images etc. We find out lots of data backup apps, such as app backup and restore, Backup your mobile, Google Drive etc. These storage’s give you to keep up your data. I recommended you to choose Google Drive for backup almost all of the data because it is a well-renowned and trusty place. You can be sure that any of data won’t be shared or copied with anyone without your permission. I also keep my data on Google Drive. You can also keep your data on this storage.
Also Read – Hard Reset Lava iris X8Q
First Method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset
- At first turn of your smartphone by hold press Power Key
- Go to “Settings” option from menu
- Then Select “Backup & Reset” option
- Now you have to tap Factory Data Reset and then click on Reset Phone
- Choose “Erase Everything” for reset this smartphone
- Select OK for confirm
- Wait until the process complete
Second Method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset
- Download original flash tools
- Installed drivers for USB Data Cable
- Now power off this smartphone
- Hold press Volume Down button and connect to USB Cable
- Follow the screen instruction and accept suitable options
- Hope you will success
Also Read – Hard Reset Lava Flair Z1
Third Method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset
- Download PC Companion
- Install and Run it
- Now you will see four option with window
- Select the “Support Zone New”. Click on “Start”
- Install appropriate add-on when program will appear
- Again you will see three options with window.
- Select “Phone/Tablet Software Update” and click “Start”
- Select “Repair My Phone/Tablet”
- You will see instruction, follow it and accept it
- Please relax and wait few moment for preparing Computer for complete the software update.
- After, choose you Phone/Tablet model
- A window will appear, now connect your device to PC
- That’s it.