How to Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset
The beautiful mobile sony Xperia M4 aqua; hard reset is our subject in today. Before we go to the main topic we need to some discussion about the sony Xperia M4 aqua smartphone. The sony Xperia M4 Aqua will available in market Jone 2015 and universally views Android operating systems (OS), Operate the mobile. So, we all know android smartphone are a same technique to hard reset. The mobile same like as others smartphone but have some good future with non-removable lilon battery. Also have document viewer and photo/ video editor.
You may like to Sony Xperia E4g Hard Reset
So, now we are going to know Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset. Remember before hard reset or factory reset any android mobile you need to back up add data form your mobile to external HDD, MMC card and online host. I like to use cloud back for my personal data storage’s. I discuss more time on my previous post.
Ultara.Step by step process for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait about 10sec to 15sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua mobile. Just keep the volume (+) press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
Also you can hard reset Lenovo A6000
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset
This is the 2nd Method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset
This is the 3rd Method of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hard reset smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.