Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Hard reset
The world largest companies is Samsung! The sentence is not wrong I hope you also accept the sentence with us. The Samsung released more amazing type of mobile phones. Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 is one of the high quality and low cost cheep mobile. In this post I am going to start discussing Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Hard Reset. Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 is not hard work it’s easy for all user. The android hard reset trying to find all exclusive model of Samsung mobiles that’s most users friendly and some time user face problems with the phone. Here is a great mobile phone that is Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757. Now we can start taking about Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Hard Reset without help from mobile preparing Center.
In my point I have a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 mobile. Why I need to hard reset the mobile? The mobile have some problems with apps. I was brought the phone before tow month, and I brought the mobile second hand. When the old user give the mobile as the time the user doesn’t hard reset or factory reset the phone. And he doesn’t login out from android play store. That’s why the phone is creating badly seen with me; when I was want to upgrade any apps. As long time I use the old version of apps but my some important apps cant open right now so I need to Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Hard Reset.
How to hard reset or factory reset the phone I just want to share with you.
1) Important data Backup:
Before starting the season I have back up all data from the mobile to cloud backup. I like the cloud backup because the cloud backup is secure for me. On the cloud backup page I was discussing more about cloud service. I have 32GB MMC card and the MMC card help me when I want to hard reset any mobile. So fist of all I can backup all data from mobile to my MMC card then I can start hard resetting my phone. Why you need to backup data before hard reset? Last time I was talking about it if you want to know better about it you should red my old post. I hope you will understand for why you need to backup data.
2) Mobile Battery life:
Make sure the mobile has more the 60% battery life. Because I see somebody try to hard reset mobile lass then 60% battery life. It’s really not better for your mobile device when you hard reset the phone as a time the phone needs so many load from battery. Otherwise if the phone does not get 100% battery load the phone will be damage the OS. If the phone has damage OS then you need to go mobile repairing Center and must be loss money for repair hour mobile.
3) Important documents:
Most of cell phone user like to there important documents back up on mobile device. There is MS doc file, JPEG images, bootable Linux, also much kind of documents. Here I don’t want to loss time for discussion. We need to start hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 mobile. Again an again I have talk about data backup because if you lost data then any how you can’t back your data.
Step by step process for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 Hard Reset:
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD I757 mobile. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.