Huawei MediaPad X2 Hard Reset
Huawei MediaPad X2 Hard Reset; if some of Mobile Phone Company makes an offer for sell there Pad, Mobile or mediaPad. Which company property you will chooses for you daily life? May be you will like Huawei MediaPad X2 as like as me. I also like Huawei MediaPad X2. The Huawei MediaPad X2 has 16M colors with 7 inches display that’s amazing futures and android OS Lollipop rung the MediaPad very nice. After a few days if you face problem with the MediaPad X2 then you need to Huawei MediaPad X2 hard reset or factory reset. In this post I will inform you that; how to hard reset Huawei MediaPad X2. That you can make form your home, no need to good any mobile reaping center for done the work. If you have simple knowledge about mobile and mediaPad then you can do it.
What think you should mind?
Memory: The Huawei MediaPad X2 has 16GB internal memory and up to 128GB of external memory. So that; you should mind there has huge backup option on your Huawei MediaPad X2. If you fillup the all data on your Huawei MediaPad X2 up to 128GB memory. Then your mediaPad will be risk able for you. (Many data backup VS many viruses affected) May be you understand what I want to tall you my friend? Don’t worry about it because your have options for back up all data from your Huawei MediaPad X2. There has cloud backup service and Google drive and other backup options. If you want to know bit more about data back up services you can red my old post about data back up. Now come to the point Huawei MediaPad X2 Hard Reset continuo ridding.
Tips for Huawei MediaPad X2 Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Huawei MediaPad X2. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+), power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.