Hard Reset Oppo R7 Lite
Hard reset oppo r7 lite; the android hard reset blog is ready to serve the solution for the user of r7 lite android smartphone. Why did you need to hard reset? The hard reset such a way that’s can solution the smartphone’s problems. If you will forget the smartphone password and you can’t remember the password so you had type the password repeatedly, as a result, the pattern had been disabled, you will be required to use the hard reset. If you want to make the hard reset, you will get easily. Before hard reset, you can know that about the benefits factory reset. Sometime smartphone will show hanging problems. It is the misleading problems for the smartphone user. The hard reset or factory reset can serve the solution nicely. So if your smartphone programs are promiscuous you can be setting the program as default. Don’t west time now, you can follow the android hard reset guide to hard reset the Oppo R7 lite smartphone.
Tips for hard reset Oppo R7 Lite
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Oppo R7 Lite smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard Reset HTC Android Smartphone
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
If you want to root the android smartphone then visit Root My Android