Hard Reset LG Optimus G LS970
We are ready to fix the problems that have involved with the LG Optimus G LS970 smartphone also by followed by the best android smartphone hard reset tips. LG smartphone is not a low quality smartphone. It also comfortable to use as long time. So if you want to use this smartphone as like yourself then you have to follow the several aspects for protect your LG smartphone. In a few time someone has forgotten their smartphone password that would not work properly after tried more and more on the other hand someone has forget their pattern code and PIN that may will require when you will forget pattern code. However not only this there have a lot cause as a result, you can’t use the cell phone as comfortably to long time. I hope you will get back the smartphone performance after using hard reset tips via android hard reset blog. Now you can see the blow how to hard reset LG Optimus G LS970 smartphone and try to make a hard reset on your LG smartphone.
Symptoms of LG Smartphone hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset LG Optimus G LS970
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset LG Optimus G LS970
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset LG Optimus G LS970
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset LG Optimus G LS970 Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
You may also like to read how to hard reset or factory data reset LG G4