Hard reset LG K7; In this page, you will be able to know about hard reset LG K7 android smartphone. Hard reset is an aspect that you can solve the smartphone problems simply. Smartphone always stay with problems if you want to use the smartphone then you have to troubleshoot to use as frankly. Sometimes the user would be promiscuous to using time of their smartphone. Why this occurred with them? Anything is not staying as long time if the problems will show with this. The LG K7 is same like the aspects. If you can use the smartphone clearly then it would stay as long time. On the other hand, sometimes you may forget the smartphone pattern and PIN code so that you need to find the solution, as well as even this problems, would be created by us, you may know before about this. So it will troubleshoot of hard reset or factory reset. After finished the hard reset work, I hope you would be access to use the smartphone nicely. So, try to hard reset LG K7 android smartphone also followed the android hard reset blog solution. Below i will share 3 problems these problem will be fix if you complete the hard reset work.
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deference kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to LG K7 hard reset
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. As a result, they will be get access easily to use the smartphone. We are in here hard reset LG K7.
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here hard reset LG K7.
Backup Your Data Before Hard Reset
Before hard reset, you have to backup previous data of your smartphone. You should be noticed that after the hard reset or factory reset, you can lose the valuable data from the smartphone device so that you have to backup data from this LG K7 smartphone to another device that is suitable you mind. We have enough information about data backup ever so I will share a short description about backup. Data is a heap of information such as text document, Excel Sheet, media files, analytics data etc. Every data is more important for us, so we have to keep it safe. If happen something wrong with my device all data can be corrupt or deleted. How can we release from it? In online, you will see more data backup service. They provide you a space for keep your data. Remember that, has one more data backup service some are free of cost and some are paid service. If you try to back up your personal data without cost you have to choose free backup service like Google Cloud Backup service, Dropbox backup, Jotta Cloud backup etc. otherwise, if you want to protect your data with a cost you have to choose paid backup service like as Backblaze, CrashPlan, Carbonite etc. free or paid service help you to protect your data. It won’t be shared or copied with anyone. So without any confusion or tension, you can keep all of your personal data on these storage’s. We also have free backup service review you can check it out from our site.
First Method of Hard Reset LG K7
- Switch off the LG K7 Smartphone and wait around 10-15 second.
- Hold Press Volume (-) and Power Buttons. After 5-second release Power Button. Then you will see Boot Mode.
- Use Volume + or Volume – for navigate the Yes / No Menu
- Click Yes for confirming the process using Power Button
Read Also – Hard Reset ZTE Zmax Pro
Second Method of Hard Reset LG K7
- Go to Settings option from the smartphone function.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory Reset.
- Next click on Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything for clear all of the data of LG K7 Smartphone.
Congratulation, Hard Reset work completed successfully.
Third Method of Hard Reset LG K7
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset LG K7 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the 2nd method, you should apply the 3rd method for factory reset LG K7 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 3rd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 3rd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Read Also –Hard Reset LG Stylo 2
Start the Hard Reset LG K7 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the LG K7 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key ( Vol + Power ), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key ( Vol -, + Power )
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Fourth Method of Hard Reset LG K7
This is the 4th Method of Hard Reset LG K7 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above three methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 4th method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the four methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contact with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
For your better understand we shared LG K7 Hard Reset video. If you dont understand these method, you can watch this video for hard reset your LG K7.