At first, the best regard you to using the celkon Q3000 smartphone. In this page, you will know that how to hard reset the Celkon Q3000 smartphone. You may have a question that without hard reset there has no alternatives way to get success from the problems. Yes, you may see the difference way that can help you to get as easily success of the trouble. On the difference smartphone has supported the versatile way to get access of the hard reset. So in this case, if a one process does not work then try to use another way. On the start point of the hard reset should do the factory data reset that or done by smartphone settings. On the other hand, you would require the hard reset that are called by master reset. When the eligible time to do the hard reset or factory data reset? If your android smartphone is able to show the difference kinds of problems as a result, you cannot use the smartphone as like yourself and frankly so you have to troubleshoot this android cell phone as well as. Without this, here has some difference for requiring the hard reset such forgot the pattern lock code, pattern backup PIN code, cell phone password. However, now we have to see that how to hard reset Celkon Q3000 smartphone.
Symptoms of Celkon Smartphone hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Celkon Q3000
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here how to hard reset Celkon Q3000
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Celkon Q3000
First Method of Hard Reset Celkon Q3000
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Celkon Q3000 Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Celkon Q3000
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Celkon Q3000 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Celkon Q3000 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Celkon Q3000 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Celkon Q3000 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Celkon Q3000
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Celkon Q3000 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You may also like to read how to hard reset or factory data reset HTC Desire L