Smartphone VS Tablets there have many differences future booths. Nowadays; on our daily life anytime we need Smartphone and Tablet. Asus Fonepad is a tab that provide us more effective future. Also the tab run via android operating systems. Frist of all; we know that every android Smartphone and tablet need to hard reset or factory data reset. In this post, we will learn how to hard reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG. We are in here how to hard reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG
Hard Reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG
Tablet always better than Smartphone and Smartphone better then always Tablet. Have much logic on the sentences. Sometime Smartphone better and sometimes tablet better. The Asus Fonepad tablet better always. So, the android operating systems running the tablet very good. Sometimes user faces problem with the Tablet. We can solve the problem via hard reset or factory reset. If you think your Asus Fonepad tablet make the problem like as; Shout up, forget the password, forget user code, forget pattern lock code etc. Then you can solve the problem via hard reset. Now we are going to start hard reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG
Step by Step tips for hard reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for hard reset Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG. Keep in same time volume (+) and power buttons in same time. Then you will face the display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.