The Acer Tab is the best Tab . If anyone will face more problems with her android mobile phone than the hard reset or factory data reset would be required for this Tab . Nowadays, the hard reset is the common process to get easily. This is also able to get on her which the Tab are published by the android operating systems. You can make the hard reset easily if the Tab is android. However, sometimes you may forget the Tab password properly at a time you can’t remain the backup PIN code again even on this case, you can protect the cell phone again as like yourself. On the other hand, someone minds that this is a misleading work so they try to sell the Tab and buy a new one. So this is not a good for all. Yes, you can buy a new Tab when the mobile will be able to show versatile problems. Therefore, in this for the user of Acer Iconia Tab A110 as if he can hard reset this Acer Tab successfully.
Symptoms of Acer Tab hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Tab long time. Then they face something problem from the Tab . After a few days, an android user installs different kind of App on their Tab or tablets. Once the Tab RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Tab . We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Tab and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
- User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
- Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android Tab .
First Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110 Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Tab .
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Acer Iconia Tab A110. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Tab should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110 Tab with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Acer Iconia Tab A110 Tab
- Connect the Tab with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your Tab does not recognized again disconnect the Tab and connect the Tab withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the Tab connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your tab device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A110. If your device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Tab to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your Tab is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Tab
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your devices. If any of method is not working for you, You can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.