Hard reset is easy to put in your tab. Here, you can see that how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab. Whole the android operating systems tab are able to hard reset or factory data reset as a result the user of the android cell phone would be satisfied to use the mobile. There have two processes for resetting the tab. Someone for keeping her tab always cleaned so they try to put the factory reset that is easy to get in shortly. This process will be given after 7 days or a month also as like themselves. On the other hand, the hard reset will put on their mobile when the tab will be locked unfortunately and forget the pattern lock code or others PIN code even the tab will not response. So between the steps are important for the android tab. You have to remain that a single tab is an importance for your won privileges so try to use the tab without problems. However, our current goal was that how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab. Now, you need to follow the structure for complete the hard reset shortly.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830
Here I mention what kind of problem symptom is very important for hard reset or factory data reset. Basically when the perfect time to done the hard reset. The most useful thing that all android user should keep in mind when they are ready to start hard reset. Data backup before making hard reset you should backup all valuable data from your tab and tablets to external HDD, Cloud back and an online host server.
Symptoms of Acer tab hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android tab long time. Then they face something problem from the tab. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their tab or tablets. Once the tab RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the tab. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the tab and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830
- User code: User code is most important for an android user. Sometimes user lost their user code. In this case for unlocking the phone, they need hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here how to hard reset Acer Iconia A1-830
- Apps Stop work: I see sometimes android Stop work without advance notice. This is very disgusting for a user. So, if you want to stop the problem then you should uninstall all unwanted apps from your android tab.
First Method of hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830 Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your tab.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Tab should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Acer Iconia A1-830 tab
- Connect the tab with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your tab does not recognized again disconnect the tab and connect the tab withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the tab connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your tab device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Acer Iconia A1-830 tab. If your tab device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your tab to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your tab is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the tab
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your tab devices. If any of method is not working for your tab you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You may also like to read how to hard reset or factory data reset Acer Iconia Tab 7