Factory Reset Lava X10
Factory Reset Lava X10 – I have a Lava X10 Smartphone and I use the Smartphone not only voice call or send the text. I have used the Lava X10 Smartphone for control my CC Camera that I use for my shop. I have a shop there more than 10 employ work for me. So, at this moment, I need to control my shop security via CC camera. But when I arrived anywhere as a time my Lava X10 Smartphone help me to monitor my shop. This is the very simple way to control CC camera via Lava X10 Smartphone. I have another article about “How to control CC camera via Lava X10 Smartphone”. Nowadays I starting to face something problem with my Lava X10 Smartphone. Its work slowly and frequently the smartphone hanging, not work properly, Apps don’t work easily. As a time I thinking the Lava X10 Smartphone not safe for me right now but why to lose extra money for buy new smartphone. Then the factory reset things come in my memory and I made a factory reset Lava X10. When I was done the factory data reset Lava X10 right now I have nothing problem with my Lava Smartphone. Today I will share with you how to factory reset Lava X10. Just follow my step by step guideline then I hope you also can do it very easily.
Essential work for android Smartphone
For any kind of android Smartphone, there have many essential thinks that a user should be kept in their mind. If they know something about the all of the essential work then I hope android user don’t face any problem with Smartphone like as me. Before I also don’t have any literacy about android operating system OS. After a few month when I started to use android Smartphone I think; I need to get extra knowledge about android then I learn how to Hard reset any android Smartphone, how to root android Smartphone, how to setup hotspot on android Smartphone.
Factory Reset or Hard Reset – This is important for any android Smartphone when the user used more extra apps on their android phone. Hard reset or factory reset make the smartphone as like as brand new via erase everything from the phone.
Root android Smartphone – This is important for android user who like to use their phone customizable. After complete root user can install many extra apps on their smartphone. Okay, we are going to learn how to factory reset Lava X10 Smartphone.
Tips for Factory Reset Lava X10
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Lava X10 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 50
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.