Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – The best tips for the android smartphone to troubleshoot easily, you will find on this blog. Any kind of operating system OS has their good site and bad site. Android operating system also has many good effect or bad effect. Before we made the post about android OS good effect or bad effect. If you have a bit more time on your hand read the two post about the good site or bad site of any android devices. Maybe you know that; more than 85% Smartphone user like to use android (OS) operating system. The android OS sometimes shows problems with a user.
This is not impossible sentence this also universal true. Any operating system can show the problem with the user. So, we don’t need to throw our smartphone, we should find the solution for this problems. Most of the android user tire of; when their android smartphone does not work properly. Hanging is a common problem of android OS. I am using android operating systems every day I face hanging problem from my android Smartphone. We are talking about hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone. The hanging problem can solve the hard reset or factory data reset. If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 show the hanging problem you can solve the problem via hard reset.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Read Also – Hard Reset Vivo V5
Symptoms of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Hard Reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 hard reset
- Forget Google Play store password: Sometimes an android user forgets their Google account password. So, they need hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. We are in here Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 hard reset
Read Also – Top 5 Bad Effects of Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Tips for Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and Power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the Power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the Power button for “Android Recovery” Option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select Wipe data/ factory reset and press Power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via Volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.