Hard Reset LG X Power; here, you can make the process for hard reset LG X Power android Smartphone. You have a first step of question even what is hard reset? If you are a beginner of hard reset or factory reset an android Smartphone this question is suitable for you. Hard reset is called master reset. It’s can erase data, cookies, and others etc. so those systems would be erase or delete data as well as make the Smartphone systems same as default is called master reset or hard reset. Second question, why it’s important for us?
Hard Reset LG X Power Smartphone
you will get the privileges after reset the Smartphone. After passed a month or few weak I make hard reset with my android Smartphone. Because, I always install new games as a result, my Smartphone are filled by case. So I have to remove case from my Smartphone device otherwise the Smartphone will show various problems. Basically, cases take the phone memory storage. After filled the storage, Smartphone does not work properly than hard reset would be compulsorily for me and I get realize that my Smartphone so comfortable now.
First method of Hard Reset LG X Power
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset LG X Power Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset LG X Power
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset LG X Power smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset LG X Power Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset LG X Power Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the LG X Power Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset LG X Power
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset LG X Power smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.