Hard Reset LG X-Cam – High-Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50Mbps supported LG X Cam Smartphone make a place on Smartphone marketplace. The Marshmallow android operating version v6.0 is very cool. The new version of android operating systems operates the smartphone very speedily. Also, there are so many good features of the Smartphone. Firs we will get a bit knowledge about the Smartphone than we enter our step by step guideline for hard reset LG X Cam cellphone. The LG X Cam smartphone has 16GB internal Memory and extremal MMC card supported. Without internal memory, the user is able to use up to 32GB external memory. So, they can easily storage up to 32GB data on the Smartphone. The smartphone also have a primary 13MP camera and 8MP secondary camera. There is LED flash so the user can easily capture an image on dark. There has also Wifi and hotspot function, the wifi and hotspot function easily can save your internet bill. You can easily get more knowledge about wifi hotspot from there. Here the step by step guideline for hard reset LG X Cam Smartphone. Nowadays; we like to use pattern lock on our android Smartphone. Sometimes android user forgets their pattern lock code and hard reset or factory data reset are only way to get back from the problem. After done the hard reset user again able to set a new pattern lock on their Smartphone. So, we are ready to start the hard reset steps for LG X cam smartphone.
Hard Reset LG X-Cam
Tips for Hard Reset LG X-Cam
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for LG X-Cam smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset HTC Desire 530
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root