This is the steps for Hard Reset LG V20 that you have to know clearly. You have already related with the android smartphone hard reset. It was just to be known by you. But now, you will know all the steps for hard reset the LG V20 smartphone. After hard reset, you would be release from the various types of problems. This is require for you.Actually sorry to say that all the cause for hard reset at a time, I cannot show. Therefore, I will show something. If your smartphone processor activities worked has been slowed. You just identify the matter when the smartphone you lunched with the apps or many programs the smartphone will automatically shut up and this smartphone related with the problems even if you make hard reset or factory reset with the smartphone. The smartphone that we want to reset is LG V20. If you don’t have idea about the smartphone then click here to know more about LG V20. This smartphone supported new version and android operating systems 7.0 Nougat. You may know that it is new android version for 2016. If you buy the smartphone so you have to set the smartphone nicely otherwise, you wouldn’t use the smartphone frankly.
Hard Reset LG V20
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset LG V20 Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset LG V20
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset LG V20 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset LG V20 Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset LG V20 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the LG V20 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset LG V20
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset LG V20 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.