Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro – Stop work is a common problem with android Smartphone. Sometimes you face a problem with your android smartphone for stop work. There are a lot of ways to solve the problem on your cell phone. So, follow our step by step guideline then you can also solve the problems. One more problem is hanging; the hanging is a most common problem with the android phone.
Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro
On our tutorials provide you the best knowledge for solve the problem with your own risk. For the hard reset or factory data reset there is no risk for anyone. One more problem is Google play store password. The android smartphone always required Google play store account for download deference kind of apps for the smartphone. But sometimes the android user forgets the Google account password. So, if the android user makes hard reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro smartphone they will get back the smartphone with others Google Play store account.
Here we will learn the step of guideline for hard reset Lenovo Phab2 pro smartphone. Before make the factory data reset user should keep backup total data from the Smartphone to their Laptop, Desktop, online server, external HDD and cloud Backup service. If you forget to keep backup data from your smartphone before making hard reset; you will lose the valuable data from your smartphone. After lost data you never get back the data again. So, right now we are going to make hard reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro.
Frist method of Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lenovo Vibe C Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava A72 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Lenovo Phab2 Pro smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.