Hard Reset Lenovo P2 – The mobile problem is the common news for us. In our mobile using time, we find small or big trouble on our phone. Almost now in the world lot of people use Android phone. None of the men can’t say his mobile has any problem. Every Mobile has some problem because a phone is programming based any time it can do misbehavior with you. Though phone has some problem it has a lot of solution.
Hard Reset Lenovo P2
But all of we don’t know what the solution of these problems is. Off topic, yesterday I faced one kind of trouble in my dearest Android phone and that is Audio Profiles problem. When I want to enter the audio profiles program the phone give me a restriction notice, it shows “unfortunately android system has stopped”. I want to enter this program again but this notice all time show. I am afraid in this time, I tried hard my best to solve this trouble but I failed. When I do a hard reset of my cell phone then I can free from this trouble. In this problem, the hard reset is the best way to solve the problem. Has another problem which you should solve via hard reset. These problems are hanging phone, virus, not response apps, auto close etc. trouble. This problem has one solution and that is hard reset. Ok if you discover these trouble in your phone you can do a hard reset of your phone at home without any charge.
Note: Hard reset will delete all of your data from internal storage. You should backup these data in online host backup service, HDD, personal PC, Google cloud backup service etc. Then you can reset your phone without any confusion.
First method of Hard Reset Lenovo P2
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lenovo P2 Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset Lenovo P2
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Lenovo P2 smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Lenovo Vibe C Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool from here
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Lenovo P2 Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Lava A72 Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset Lenovo P2
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Lenovo P2 smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.