Hard Reset HTC One M10 – Hard reset is important for every android Smartphone. But why we make the hard reset first of all; we should know the matter. There are many problem symptoms for android Smartphone. If we face anyone symptoms we should solve the problem. There is only one quick solution is hard reset or factory data reset.
Forget Gmail password – This is one kind of problem, Google account is very important for every android user. When a user tries to download some extra apps on their smartphone they need to login google play store. After login on google play store, they can download google apps from there. But some user forgets the google account password. If anyone forget the password they can’t enter the google play store and download nothing from there. Solutions of the problem are hard reset or factory data reset. If anyone want to get released from the problem thy need to make hard reset the smartphone. Here the step by step tips for hard reset HTC one M10 Smartphone.
Hanging Problem – This is one biggest problem from android Smartphone. Sometimes user faces the problem Smartphone show the hanging problem. This is really disgustful for a user, so the solutions are only hard reset or factory data reset. If your HTC One M10 Smartphone shows the problem like as above you should make hard reset or factory data reset for released the problem.
How To Hard Reset HTC One M10
Tips for Hard Reset HTC One M10
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for HTC One M10 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset HTC Desire 530
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root