Hard reset Galaxy S3 Slim
Hard reset galaxy S3 Slim: The Samsung galaxy S3 Slim is a model of galaxy series. I was buy the mobile March 2014 as a time the mobile was brand new on market. After 6-7 month I was found some problems with the mobile. Don’t worry the mobile really good and nice to use everyone. Its really user frankly mobile. I was face problem with the mobile as virus affected; some time the mobile was working slowly and its make obstruction with me as working time. I was start to finding solutions on Internet abut the problems. Then I was found the solutions as hard reset or factory reset the mobile device. Then I was hard reset galaxy S3 slim and overcome the problems. Now after a few days if I face problems likes a before, I have don’t loss my valuable time and easily hard reset galaxy S3 slim. I will show you the steps of work; Samsung galaxy S3 slim hard reset.
Before what you need to do for Samsung galaxy S3 hard reset
1) Fist you need to check battery backup that miens battery life. Because you need more then 60% of battery life for hard reset or factory reset any android mobile phone. So, keep in mind battery life not lass then 60% otherwise you mobile will be lost power.
2) Samsung galaxy S3 Slim hard reset erases all data. Before going to hard reset or factory reset you should back up data where you thing safe for you. There has many data back up systems MMC card back up, Cloud back up services, Host back up services etc. You should use which one better for you.
Step by step for hard reset galaxy S3 slim
1) Switch off the mobile and open your mobile back cover, remove the battery from mobile. Wait about 10sec to 15sec now again install the Battery.
2) This is important point for hard reset the Samsung galaxy S3 Slim. Keep in same time volume (+) home and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+) and home and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
4) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Work is done! May be you thing how easily I was done the work? Yes it’s really easy for you, if you follow our free hard reset tutorials about hard reset android device. Don’t be forget to like our fan page and twitter page.