Hard Reset BLU Life XL – Before a few days I was forgotten my android smartphone gallery password. This is very said to see the seen. On my BLU Life XL smartphone gallery has many images and others documents. When I was forgotten the password as a time I think lost me all document. But I connected my smartphone with Google cloud store so, my all images and others document automatically uploaded on google cloud server. So, when I was confirmed my smartphone automatically connected to google cloud server. Now I think about the hard reset BLU Life XL smartphone. Before I have some hesitation about the hard reset or factory data reset on BLU Life XL smartphone. Because when I will make the hard reset all data has goon from my smartphone.
I recommended you when you will go to hard reset BLU Life XL or any others android smartphone. You should keep backup all data from your smartphone to external HDD, MMC, or online host server. I like to use only google cloud backup service. After completed the backup now you are ready to make hard reset or factory data reset the smartphone.
Here I am going to hard reset BLU Life XL smartphone. The guideline for all of the android user, if anyone follow the step by step guideline they can do the work very easily. Because the android hard reset always tries to provide you 100% tested guideline.
Hard Reset BLU Life XL
Tips for Hard Reset BLU Life XL
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for BLU Life XL smartphone Keep in same time Volume (+) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
You may also like – Hard Reset Acer Liquid Zest smartphone
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Read More to Know About this smartphone Root