Hard reset asus zenfone 3 max zc520tl; this is the new asus android phone. If you are a user of this asus smartphone so you should learn proper instruction for use this smartphone. For the difference cause, we face many problems with our smartphone so that we should make a factory reset or hard reset to clean the cell phone. Most of the people using an android smartphone. Before 5 years ago, there have no developed for the android smartphone user and nowadays, its popularity increased hugely. The smartphone company’s owner update their technology nicely so that they can enhance the smartphone buying opportunities slowly. After all, you have to make the hard reset with the smartphone so that you can manage the smartphone comfortably. Now a question is that why the hard reset, you have to make in this asus zenfone android smartphone. Various time of using the android smartphone, we saw that the smartphone work responsibility is slow. So if you want to speed the work responsibility, you have to use the factory reset or hard reset for this asus smartphone. After all, you can hard reset the Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL successfully.
Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL Keep in same time Volume (+), power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and confirm.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press Menu button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you confirmation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second Method of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL smartphone. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for factory reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL Smartphone. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL Smartphone with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Asus Zenfone 3 Max Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key ( Vol + Power ), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key ( Vol -, + Power )
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
Third Method of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
This is the 3rd Method of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL smartphone. If your smartphone device does not work with the above two methods, you can apply the hard reset method. We hope you will be able to factory reset with the method.
- On the 3rd method, you should download the Multi android tool
- Now extract the rar file
- Open the extracted folder
- Connect your Smartphone to your Laptop or desktop PC
- Find the tool and open it
- Check your device via entering number 1
- After successfully added the device
- Enter the number of 4
- Now your smartphone is rebooted and unlock the pattern lock
- Restart the Smartphone
- Work is done
We hope on the three methods you will be able to hard reset your Smartphone devices. If any of method is not working for your smartphone you can contract with us via facebook, twitter. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.